Dr. Robert A. Puig, MD

Dr. Robert A. Puig, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Robert A. Puig, MD, Miami, FL, Urology

Specializes in Urology • Male • Age 50

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Puig

Dr. Robert A. Puig, MD
DR. PUIG RESPONDS - (Dr. Puig, edit your response)

We have looked into our patient wait time before seen by each Doctor and the average wait is 15-25 minutes . We have invested in state of the art electronic check in and record keeping for our patients to ease the porcess. I was Chari of Urology at the highest ranked hospital in the area Baptist Hospital and now vice chair of Surgery with excellent outcomes in prostate robotic surgery .

Likelihood to Recommend

3.8 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Miami, FL |

After my surgery i was motivated to leave areview on my surgery& his follow-up.Dr.Puig is no nonsense. He tells you like it is, moves forward.. He will address 2nd opinions but in the end he can only work with facts. Trust me in my situation he waited before pulling out the knife. I am appreciative to Dr.Puig and his TEAM. my surgery is not gaurantee but i believe he made all the effort. we all must do our OWN homework in 2nd/3rd opinions - my situation i was in ER and could not shop.

Flag Comment
1 out of 5
- in Miami, FL |

Not good experience was with him for years passing sand and didnt care. Finally changesd Drs. and he found bladder stone. Had surgery and am good as new.

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab