Dr. Robert I. Prince, MD

Dr. Robert I. Prince, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/5/6/Y567S_w120h160_v531.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Robert I. Prince, MD, Greenwood, IN, Pain Medicine & Anesthesiology

Specializes in Pain Medicine • Male • Age 57

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Prince

Dr. Robert I. Prince, MD
Are you Dr. Prince?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.6
  • 50 responses
  • 12 reviews
1 5 50

3.6 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5

Egocenticial, narcissistic and lacks empathy and knows it all. He didn't seem to care about prior methods of treatment or care or the diagnostic treatments that worked well in the past. He is all about it being his way or the highway, compassion and intuition is a must in the medical field and each patient is different and also deserving of individualism. You can't base statistics off of every single individual as he was implicating the most in the hypothetical care plan, he thought would work!

- in Indianapolis, IN |

I've continued to have neck & back pain after being rear-ended in a car accident over a year ago - I had gone to many doctors before contacting Dr. Prince. Then I visited Dr. Prince who was able to assess a pain management treatment plan that has really been working for me! He's an excellent physician who takes time to thoroughly evaluate my progress each visit and answer all my questions. I'd highly recommend this doctor- he will really help you to become pain free!

-Willow Grove, PA |

As a patient of Dr. Prince for several years for treatment of both back and leg pain issues, I am very grateful for his consistent success in relieving my suffering. His compassion and patience while I explained all of my concerns was impressive. I always refer Dr. Prince to my family and friends whenever they seek help for similar pain issues.

-Indianapolis, IN |

I would highly recommend Dr. Prince. I am so grateful to him for successfully treating my back pain. I now understand why Dr. Prince is rated one of the top docs in Indianapolis. I felt that Dr. Prince treated me as if I were one of his own family members. He is definitely a competent and caring physician.

- in Indianapolis, IN |

I read some of the other posts before posting. My experience was great, pain meds until he could burn little nerves in my back which worked and I only have a little pain left now. I think people who think the doctor "doesn't listen" is because he won't give them the drugs they want. He was cautious with me too. This is definitely not the place to go to get doped up, but if you are looking to get fixed, he is really good at that!

-Indianapolis, IN |

Dr. Prince has been very pleasant at every visit. He is was patient and took the time to explain alternative things other than medication for my pain. I have had injections and physical therapy, both of these were something past doctors never even suggested. Dr. Prince has taken my pain level from a 8 down to a 1 most days I can go with no pain.

-Indianapolis, IN |

Thanks to this Dr., I have felt better and had less pain than I have had in years. He helped to get me off of some medication that another Dr. had me hooked on and helped me to understand that there were other options to treat my pain. That worked! I would recommend him to my friends and family!

- in Indianapolis, IN |

Very inpatient. Does not listen fully before he decides to answer questions. Seems he likes to argue more than listen. Promises you one think in one appt and the next not so much. I left his office after a visit for withdrawals from medications he placed me on and did nothing to help me. Said he would give me medication to help and did not. Basically said this patient/doctor relationship has ended. He seems like he likes to brag about his history more than what he can do for you to help.BAD

- in Indianapolis, IN |

He does not listen to his patients. I have had several pain issues - due to my back and internal problems. He is already made up his mind and when questioning something. He talks down to his patients and will not listen to what you have to say. Need not to see him unless you want to have someone not listen to you!

Page of 2

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Pain Medicine
Dr. Daniel Rushing, MD
10.73 miles away
Dr. Amrita Patel, MD
1.31 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.