Dr. Robert G. Piccinini, DO

Dr. Robert G. Piccinini, DO http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/G/P/XGPLL_w120h160_v1631.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Robert G. Piccinini, DO, Sterling Heights, MI, Psychiatry & Geriatric Psychiatry & Forensic Psychiatry

Specializes in Psychiatry • Male • Age 49

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Piccinini

Dr. Robert G. Piccinini, DO
Are you Dr. Piccinini?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.1
  • 42 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 42

4.1 out of 5

More Details

- in Warren, Michigan |

I have been seeing Dr Piccinini for a long time now and I highly recommend him. He genuinely cares about his patients. He really listens to what you have to say. He will answer any and all of your questions or concerns you might have.

5 out of 5

Dr Piccinini is a great doctor! I like and respect the way he is conservative with prescribing medications as well as taking the time to listen to me to find the best medication that works best. I would recommend Dr Piccinini to anyone!

1 out of 5
- in Shelby Twp,mi |

Dr piccinini was horrible. I had stopped seeing a very aggressive cruel psychologist and found dr piccinini. He asked me 5 questions and then determined I was bi- polar. He started me on a number of medications that really messed me up worse. I stopped seeing him shortly thereafter and was so upset that with 5 questions he mis-diagnosed me and caused more problems. Stay away!

- in Madison Heights, MI |

I have been with Dr. Piccinini for years. He's really good at what he does. He not only knows how each drug interacts with the body and each other, but he explains everything to me in easy to understand terms. I not only would recommended him, but I DO recommend him. I wouldn't be feeling as well as I do today without him.

1 out of 5
- in Clinton Township, MI |

All he does is hand out prescriptions. After the initial first visit doesn't care at all about actually talking to the patient. I thought psychiatrists talked to the patients about their problems.

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Psychiatry
Dr. Carol Van Andel, MD
2.06 miles away
Dr. Debra Hollander, MD
4.38 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.