Dr. Robert L. Piasecki, DO

Dr. Robert L. Piasecki, DO http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/L/H/2LHBJ_w120h160_v7330.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Robert L. Piasecki, DO, Saint Joseph, MI, Pulmonology & Sleep Medicine

Specializes in Pulmonology • Male • Age 62

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Piasecki

Dr. Robert L. Piasecki, DO
Are you Dr. Piasecki?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.9
  • 23 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 23

2.9 out of 5

More Details

-Saint Joseph, MI |

My experience with Dr. Piasecki has been a great one. He is caring and is always willing to take as much time with me so that I know my condition and what my options are. Overall, his staff it nice and greet me with a smile.

4 out of 5
- in St. Joseph, Mi. |

Dr Piasecki is very friendly. I had an initial visit with Dr. Took time to review my history and explained what the tests he recommended to diagnose my problem. Have an appt to discuss the results of the tests.

- in Saint Joseph, MI |

He has helped me tremendously with my sleep apnea issues.

- in St Joseph, MI |

Confident, competent, friendly and exacting. Gives me the confidence that he has my mother's best interests at heart.

5 out of 5

Through and explained my lung problems to me along with my treatment.

4 out of 5
- in Niles, MI |

He was very thorough in diagnosing my lung condition before okaying my breast cancer surgery. He was concerned that the cancer might also have been in my lung, so tests were ordered, and luckily no cancer was found. He not only was my pulmonary doctor, but was involved in my treatment for the cancer. He takes the time during regular check up visits to discuss any problems or questions I might have. Very happy with him as my doctor.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.