Dr. Robert A. Kayal, MD

Dr. Robert A. Kayal, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/H/5/3H563_w120h160_v17515.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Robert A. Kayal, MD, Franklin Lakes, NJ, Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 48

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Kayal

Dr. Robert A. Kayal, MD
Are you Dr. Kayal?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.1 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
- in Wayne, NJ |

Dr. Kayal is personable and easy to talk to; however, I switched to another doctor after he failed to fix my problem with one treatment and then one surgery. He assured me I would not need a hip replacement; however, two other doctors confirmed that the surgery he had performed put me on the path to the necessity of a replacement. To be fair, that may have been inevitable; however, he wasted my time and money with other treatments including a surgery and then told me I would be okay!

- in Wyckoff, NJ |

I hurt my lower back at the gym, they got me in the same day. Dr. Kayal was very thorough and suspected herniated discs based on my exam. He got me back in 2 days later to review the MRI and he was spot on, he took the time to show my what was wrong with my spine at L5-S1, after 2 injections and a month of physical therapy I am completely pain free, they even called me up out of the blue to see how I was doing. Office staff and PAs are professional, place was spotless.

- in Wayne, NJ |

I recommend Dr. kayal to everyone. I have two wonderful replacement knees, a partial (hemi)shoulder and carpel tunnel surgery all performed by Dr. Kayal.. He is the best.

- in Waldwick, NJ |

My entire experience with Dr. Kayal and his facility was excellent. I was in a lot of pain and his office fit me in immediately. The facility was clean and beautiful. Everyone I came in contact with was professional and genuinely very nice and caring. The PA was knowledgeable and friendly as was Dr. Kayal. Dr. Kayal made me feel at home and at ease. I felt I got excellent care and that I am in the right hands for my issue.

- in Lodi, NJ |

Dr. Kayal is a very capable surgeon in every respect. Skilled, articulate, caring, helpful, professional. I couldn't have had a better experience.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Ernest J. Pope, MD
Dr. Paul S. Issack, MD
23.91 miles away
Dr. Robert Daher, MD
Same location as Dr. Kayal
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.