Dr. Robert S. Katz, MD

Dr. Robert S. Katz, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/H/7/2H72V_w120h160_v17319.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Robert S. Katz, MD, Chicago, IL, Rheumatology

Specializes in Rheumatology • Male • Age 71

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Katz

Dr. Robert S. Katz, MD
Are you Dr. Katz?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.9
  • 36 responses
  • 7 reviews
1 5 36

3.9 out of 5

More Details

- |

Dr Katz is a dr like no other I have been a patient for years! He has always helped me he is such a caring yet gifted individual. No words can describe how great he is. In addition his staff is wonderful!

- in Chicago, IL |

Dr. Robert Katz is an amazing physician, compassionate, and so caring. I have been under his compassionate care since 2002! He is well worth waiting for. I completely understood this when I had a medical emergency and contacted him for help, even though it was not arthritis related. He immediately got me in to evaluate the situation and personally got me admitted into the hospital. I am so thankful for every visit I have with him. Th

- in Chicago, IL |

I'd like to highly recommend Dr Robert Katz as he is the best Rheumatologist within Chicagoland! His passion, care, great rapport with his patients, thoroughness, personablilty, & efforts are well appreciated! And his staff is always going beyond their normal duties for all of their patients' needs! When you meet Dr Katz, you'll be as impressed with him as I was. I am forever grateful to Dr Katz & his office for their consistent warm approach to all of my medical needs!!! Thank you Dr Katz!

-Chicago, IL |

Dr. Katz is the kindest and most compassionate doctor I have ever met. I have been seeing him for more than 25 years. He is not your typical doctor , he actually cares about his patients. Two weeks ago when I had a flare up, I called his office and he got me in the same day. Yes, the wait can be long but that is because he takes his time with his patients and lets someone who is sick come in the same day. I highly recommend him to all of my family and friends, you wont be disappointed.

- in Chicago, IL |

I would not recommend Dr. Katz for a number of reasons. The first being that it took him 1 hour and 45 minutes past my scheduled time to come into the room and without apologizing begin looking over my records and asking about my history. Second, he took a phone call for 5ish minutes about his iPhone and then discussed it with his M.A. in the room after being done. And if this wasn't bad enough, his care was lacking in regards to explaining what he felt could be done to help my situation.

1 out of 5

I don't care about the long wait. If it means patients are being heard and well cared for, great. Dr. K insisted that I had fibro from the beginning but wanted to do tests to be sure. When I did the research and insisted upon further exploring before accepting several different prescriptions, he seemed extremely offended that I would question his expertise. Per his advice in our first visit I offered up some theories but he wouldn't hear them; suggesting I see someone else for future care.

- in Chicago, IL |

This doctor was unattentive, exhausted, costly and just flat-out wrong about my diagnosis. I went to him for a second opinion and he saw me for a total of 15 minutes-AFTER he ordered several thousand dollars worth of xrays and bloodwork. I waited several hours to actually see him. He is a money-printing machine. He should stick to reserch and give up on patients (I think he's already given-up). His bedside manner is terrible, like he doesn't want to be there. I will never recommend.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.