Key things you need to know aboutDr. Friedlander:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Friedlander's Specialties
- View 1 specialty and 1 board certification
- Carotid Endarterectomy (CEA) or Excision of Infected Graft
- Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Shunt - Insertion, Repair or Removal
- See all 7 procedures
- Arteriovenous Malformation
- Brain and Nervous System Cancer (incl. Gliomas, Astrocytoma, Schwannoma, Medulloblastoma, Chordoma)
- See all 12 conditions
More About Dr. Friedlander's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Friedlander
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Friedlander!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Friedlander. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Friedlander. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.