Dr. Chatfield's Experience
Dr. Chatfield's Care Philosophy
- Diagnostic Laboratory & Dermatologic Immunology
- Anatomic Pathology
- Laboratory Medicine
Procedures Dr. Chatfield Performs
Dr. Chatfield does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Chatfield and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.
Conditions Dr. Chatfield Treats
Dr. Chatfield does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Chatfield and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.
Background Check for Dr. Chatfield
Malpractice Claims not available
- Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.
- Substance Abuse (11/1/2014)
- Action Taken: Suspension
- Summary: Chatfield, Robert Harmon DO: License # 5101007173: NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The physician engaged in Substance Use Disorder and Violation of General Duty/Impairment. ACTION TAKEN: The Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Bureau of Health Care Services has imposed a FINE and placed the physician’s license on SUSPENSION followed by PROBATION with LIMITATIONS/RESTRICTIONS upon automatic reinstatement. AMENDED ORDER: The Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Bureau of Health Care Services has Amended the order to REMOVE the Suspension.
- State: Michigan
- No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
Education & Training
- Kansas City Univ Of Medicine Bioscience College Of Osteopathic Medicine
- Graduated in 1973
- Doctors Hospital
- Complete in 1974
- Doctors Hospital
- Complete in 1977
- Genesys Regional Medical Center
- Complete in 1978
- American Osteopathic College Of Pathologists
- Michigan State University
- Graduated in 1969
- A T Still University Of Health Sciences School Of Health Management
- Complete in 2007
Languages Spoken by Dr. Chatfield & Staff