Dr. Robert R. Brinson, MD

Dr. Robert R. Brinson, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Robert R. Brinson, MD, Montgomery, AL, Gastroenterology & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Gastroenterology • Male • Age 58

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Brinson

Dr. Robert R. Brinson, MD
Are you Dr. Brinson?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.3
  • 25 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 25

2.3 out of 5

More Details

- in Selma, AL |

3 weeks after a biopsy, I had still not heard from Dr. Brinson. When I called the office the staff was rude. I have since had my primary care physician consult another GI and have begun treatment. I think he's an excellent doctor with an incompetent staff. If I can't get in touch with my doctor when needed, he's not any use to me.

- in Montgomery, AL |

Dr. Brinson is VERY unconsecrated when it comes to time and also explaining things. My Mother has not been able to eat in 10 days and is a Type 1 Diabetic; he stated that he would be that the hospital at 7am to place her feeding tube and she would be his first case in 2 days. I was told at 8:15am that he was not there (by a hospital staff member I had to call) and she would be seen that afternoon. I feel like he doesn't notice or care that she has not eaten in 10 days. UNACCEPTABLE!!

- in Montgomery Alabama |

I waited about 35 minutes in the waiting room,and approximately 1hr45min in the room waiting on the doctor. He only spent about 7 minutes in the room with me. I had to get the trainee to send him to my room or otherwise I may have waited even longer.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Gastroenterology
Dr. Viplove Senadhi, DO
6.86 miles away
Dr. Thomas Bianchi, MD
18.5 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.