Dr. Robert H. Ablove, MD

Dr. Robert H. Ablove, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/C/L/YCLH8_w120h160_v7298.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Robert H. Ablove, MD, Buffalo, NY, Orthopedic Hand Surgery & Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery • Male • Age 52

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Ablove

Dr. Robert H. Ablove, MD
Are you Dr. Ablove?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.1 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Buffalo, NY |

The best experience I have ever had with a Doctor's office ever. The staff is excellent, friendly and you feel like they really care. My wait time was less than 10 minutes and the PA explained everything I needed to do. It was necessary for me to call today about having my cast adjusted. They told me I could come in right away. The young man, came in, cleaned my cast and adjusted it for me right away. Would highly recommend this Dr. without question. A truly professional staff who cares.

Flag Comment
1 out of 5
-Buffalo, NY |

I presented to Dr. Ablove for a second opinion. My experience was horrible. First out of the gate he advised me that the initial Dr. was an admired colleague of his and that he would likely agree with his findings. This statement was made on my initial visit and without evaluating any medical findings or MRI report. Dr. Ablove is totally unprofessional and obviously went to medical school for monetary gain and certainly not to help the medically ill.

Flag Comment
1 out of 5
- in Buffalo, NY |

I had only 1 appointment with dr,but it is my last one with him. Experience was horrible!! do not go to this doctor! first of all he sent in student to do the assessment of my problem who was not very gentle and it was obvious he had no idea what to do! i wasted 4 hrs. of my time with him hoping to see Dr. any minute, but he showed up for a few seconds!.didn't explain anything to me! and made student do the shot without even observing whether he does it right since he was doing it first time!

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery
3.02 miles away
Dr. James J. Kelly, DO
Dr. David Rigan, MD
5.06 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.