Key things you need to know aboutDr. Romp:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Romp's Specialties
- Pediatric Cardiology
- View 1 specialty and 2 board certifications
- Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
- Removal or Revision of Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
- Septal Defect
More About Dr. Romp's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
- University of Alabama Hospital
- 1802 6th Avenue South
- Birmingham, AL 35233
- Brookwood Medical Center
- 2010 Brookwood Medical Center Drive
- Birmingham, AL 35209
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Romp
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Romp!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Romp. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Romp. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.