Key things you need to know aboutDr. Parrish:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Parrish's Specialties
- Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Shunt - Insertion, Repair or Removal
- Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
- See all 16 procedures
- Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM) Brain
- Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM) Spine
- See all 60 conditions
More About Dr. Parrish's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Parrish
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
Accepting new patients?
- Houston Methodist Hospital Department of Neurosurgery
- Dr. Rob Parrish, MD
- 6560 Fannin St Ste 944
- Houston, TX 77030
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Parrish!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Parrish. Please note: Your insights will help other patients make informed decisions. Please note: it may take 1 business day for your survey response to appear.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Parrish. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.