Dr. Richard M. Rosenthal, MD

Dr. Richard M. Rosenthal, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/H/C/XHCGY_w120h160_v16195.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Richard M. Rosenthal, MD, Provo, UT, Pain Medicine & Anesthesiology

Specializes in Pain Medicine • Male • Age 62

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Rosenthal

Dr. Richard M. Rosenthal, MD
Are you Dr. Rosenthal?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.7
  • 32 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 32

3.7 out of 5

More Details

- in Provo, UT |

I recommend this doctor and office staff for many reasons. First and foremost is the excellent quality of my care and treatment by the staff. Without exception, every time I enter the office I am overwhelmed with confidence that the doctor and entire staff treat me like my care is the main focus in their day. I am clearly not a "number" but a very valued patient. Their professionalism deserves the highest rating on any scale.

- in Provo, Utah |

When I first came to Nexus I was leary. I had not had the best experiences with Drs. Has that ever changed! I highly recommend Nexus! Dr. Richard Rosenthal and his team! I have a much better quality of life due to them! A sincere Thank You to those who help me smile, laugh, and get through the procedures! You guys are the BEST! As always DEEP RESPECT to you Dr. Rosenthal! Thank you for your knowledge, patience, compassion, gentleness and HONEST concern during procedures. Shane you ROCK!

- in Provo, UT |

I have a very serious disease and its very painful but these guys keep me going and Im os grateful for them. Very professional and caring for all my medical needs. Rosenthal and his staff are the best in he business.

-Orem, UT |

Dr. Rosenthal knows his stuff! All research I have done has always lined up with his treatment recommendations. He has been a great help to me in managing my chronic pain condition. I trust Dr. Rosenthal to take care of me during every visit and procedure, and am thankful that he "puts up with" my severe anxiety with needles - he is beyond helpful and encouraging, coaching me through procedures, when needed. I would absolutely recommend him to friends and family, and have already done so!

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.