Key things you need to know aboutDr. Kearns:
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Kearns' Specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
- View all 2 Specialties and 1 board certification
- Hip Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
- Hip Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment, Closed
- See all 14 procedures
- Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) or Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Tear
- See all 50 conditions
More About Dr. Kearns' Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Kearns
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Kearns!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Kearns. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Kearns. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.