Dr. Richard Gremillion, MD

Dr. Richard Gremillion, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Richard Gremillion, MD, Sandy, UT, Rheumatology & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Rheumatology • Male • Age 55

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Gremillion

Dr. Richard Gremillion, MD
Are you Dr. Gremillion?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.9 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
- in Sandy |

Hi blonde chubby nurse is moody and rude, his wait time to schedule new appoinents is ridiculous for the level of care given. He keeps prescribing the same medicine with no results.

1 out of 5
- in Salt Lake City, UT |

Terrible! I had to see him after my rheumatologist had to retire. He basically shrugged me off and refused to help me because my arthritis is most likely related to my Crohn's Disease. My first rheumatologist diagnosed me with drug induced lupus, and Dr. Gremillion wouldn't even consider helping me. I would NOT recommend him, not now, not ever!!! Plus, years ago, my husband had seen him for gout and Dr. Gremillion was NOT aggressive with treating him and he now has permanent joint damage.

2 out of 5
- in Grantsville, UT |

I never felt like I mattered to the doctor or staff. I was just a number they ran through the motions. I missed an appointment that I wasn't aware I had since it was scheduled 2 months in advance. I never received a reminder call and was still charged $50.00 for the missed appointment. I was lucky enough to get in to another Rheumatologist that is 100% better.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab