Dr. Richard B. Garden, DDS

Dr. Richard B. Garden, DDS http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/D/H/YDHY3_w120h160_v18187.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Richard B. Garden, DDS, Severna Park, MD, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery • Male • Age 56

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Garden

Dr. Richard B. Garden, DDS
Are you Dr. Garden?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.8
  • 33 responses
  • 7 reviews
1 5 33

3.8 out of 5

More Details

- in Odenton, MD |

Very easy to get in. Insurance coverage explained at time of appointment. Only request is to consider giving estimated cost prior to appointment.

- in Berlin, MD |

Look no further for the absolutely best Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon, you have just found him - Dr. Garden. He has totally mastered this profession in every way. His technique is flawless: minimally invasive, totally painless, extremely efficient resulting in minimal surgical exposure time, and quite precise, therefore producing simply perfect results. Dr. Garden is so impressive that I have been traveling over five hours for every visit and it is well worthwhile.

- in Baltimore, Maryland |

Being my first time to an dentist I was very nervous! Soon as Dr. Garden came into the room his vibe made me want to get my wisdom teeth taken out... keeping me informed into what was going on in and out same day in reasonable timing... I will never go to anyone else... I highly recommend his office... btw the staff are awesome!!!!

5 out of 5

Put my 13 year old at ease, great "bedside" manner!

- in Lothian, MD |

I recently had a tooth extracted and with my fear of dentists my blood pressure was very high. He and his assistant calmed me down and the removal was painless. However, I did have some discomfort the following day.

1 out of 5
-Annapolis, MD |

It's an assembly line process. You wait in the exam room along with the other patients waiting in the other exam rooms while he runs from room to room. He told me I needed $650 for dental work that was not covered by insurance. Payable in advance. After my surgery, he said he did not think that the tooth was the one that was the problem. He was right. I am still in a lot of pain along with wasting $650. He told me he made no promises of the outcome.

- in Pasadena, MD |

Comforting and efficient with his work. As enjoyable of an experience as getting teeth yanked out can be.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Dentist For You.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
23.76 miles away
Dr. Trevann Lyn, DMD
Dentistry
13.56 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.