Dr. Richard H. Fryer, MD

Dr. Richard H. Fryer, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/3/8/X38LW_w120h160_v2900.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Richard H. Fryer, MD, Draper, UT, Plastic Surgery

Specializes in Plastic Surgery • Age 47

Brought to you by
OverviewExperienceHospital QualityPatient SatisfactionAppointments & Offices

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Fryer

Dr. Richard H. Fryer, MD
Are you Dr. Fryer?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 176 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 176

4.7 out of 5

More Details

-South Jordan, UT |

Dr. Fryer and his staff are impeccable. To providing a custom surgery plan based on my body and needs along with taking the time to answer every question I had. Choosing Dr. Fryer was the best decision I have made.

- in Ogden, UT |

Dr. Fryer is amazing I went to see him for a breast augmentation and from the beginning him and his staff were amazing. When trying on different sizes there was no pressure to pick a certain size and they allow you to take the time needed to decide what was best for you. Dr. Fryer calls you the night after your surgery to check on how you are feeling which I thought was very nice. I would highly recommend him for any plastic surgery need especially if you are considering a breast augmentation.

- in Salt Lake City, UT |

I was referred to Dr. Fryer by a friend. My husband and I had been to other consultations, but felt we had found our Doctor after our first meeting with Dr. Fryer. Upon consultation his perspective on the surgery and his willingness to listen and communicate with me, made the whole process smooth and free from anxiety. I felt that he was able to listen to my needs and overall desired results. He addressed any concerns, and gave me a realistic approach to post op and the transition process. I tol

- in Nampa, ID |

Dr. Richard Fryer lived up to every standard I had in my mind after reading his reviews, and then exceeded them with his performance of my own surgery. He listened to every concern I had with my breasts and my stomach, understood what I wanted and needed to have changed with my surgery. My breasts had to be re-augmented and it was complicated with problems on both sides. After seeing the results, I was thrilled to say the least. Highly recommend! I will go to him for my plastic surgery needs.

- in Provo, UT |

Dr Fryer is FANTASTIC! Not only is he a great surgeon but he is also a very kind sensitive person who handled all of my appointments with professionalism and understanding. He was the ONLY surgeon that had a true sizing process that helped me to find the best size for my body type and desired result. I would recommend him to anybody interested in breast augmentation. You won't be disappointed.

- in Farmington, UT |

Dr Fryer is the best doctor I have ever been to. He made this process comfortable and easy. You can really tell her cares about his patients and wants what is best for them. I had a breast augmentation and went from a 32A to a 34C (375CC Saline implants). He made sure that the sizing would fit my body and that I would be happy with the results. His work is beautiful! I am one week post op and could not be happier or feel better. I would recommend Dr Fryer to anyone!

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.