Key things you need to know aboutDr. Caso:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Caso's Specialties
- View 1 specialty and 2 board certifications
- Ablation for Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
- See all 12 procedures
- Aneurysm and Dissection of Heart
- Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome
- See all 25 conditions
More About Dr. Caso's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - Laguna Hills
- 24451 Health Center Drive
- Laguna Hills, CA 92653
- Mission Hospital - Mission Viejo
- 27700 Medical Center Road
- Mission Viejo, CA 92691
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients’ risk of dying during a hospital stay for heart bypass surgery could be 85.2% lower, on average, at a hospital rated 5 stars compared to a hospital rated 1 star for that procedure. Choosing the right hospital is critical to your health. View Slideshow
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Caso
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
The key to a successful appointment is communication. To get the most out of your visit, prepare ahead of time so you can lead the conversation with your doctor. These 7 tips will get you ready
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Caso!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Caso. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Thank You Dr. Caso!
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Caso. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.