Dr. Richard V. Barnes, MD

Dr. Richard V. Barnes, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Richard V. Barnes, MD, Tucson, AZ, Psychiatry

Specializes in Psychiatry • Male • Age 59

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Barnes

Dr. Richard V. Barnes, MD
Are you Dr. Barnes?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.7 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
- in Tucson, AZ |

Just from the way that you are "screened" on the phone seems like you are trying to gain entrance into a club. The way that the receptionist talks to the patients is belittling and rude. No care, no concern. For an individual to reach out for help and to feel so miniscule when asking for help it is a sad thing to see. I would NEVER recommend going to this office simply due to the lack of compassion that is displayed from the first impression.

1 out of 5
- in Tucson, AZ |

Never thought I would receive such horrible service from the office manager. For a psychiatrist to refuse a patient and not allow the patient to know why she's being refused is probably the worst medical experience I've ever had. For someone with a severe generalized anxiety disorder and a severe depressive mood disorder, these are just the very things I need to set off a panic attack. The office manager is not only rude, she asks the most personal questions without any sense of sincerity. BAD.

5 out of 5
- in Tucson, AZ |

I just had my first appointment today at the Center4 Stress Reduction and my first session with Dr. Richard Barnes. I could not be more impressed by how professional and knowledgable he was. The entire staff made me feel at ease and comfortable. I am truly looking forward to upcoming appointments and I am positive with the help of Dr. Barnes that I will be in a much better place with my anxiety. I would highly recommend this Psychiatrist to anyone going through a tough time.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Psychiatry
Dr. Ron Wright, MD
1.48 miles away
Dr. Steven Bupp, MD
1.58 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.