Dr. Reuel M. Aspacio, MD

Dr. Reuel M. Aspacio, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/M/G/XMG98_w120h160_v9837.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Reuel M. Aspacio, MD, Las Vegas, NV, Dermatology & Pediatric Dermatology & Plastic Surgery & Surgery

Specializes in Dermatology • Male • Age 50

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Aspacio

Dr. Reuel M. Aspacio, MD
DR. ASPACIO RESPONDS - (Dr. Aspacio, edit your response)

Dear Patients:

Thank you for entrusting us to deliver on our promises and allow you to experience firsthand the benefits of working with Summerlin Dermatology. It is our goal to not only meet your expectations, but to exceed them. From your first consultation to every follow-up visit, we want to build a lasting relationship based upon integrity and respect. Our entire staff stands ready to provide you with our complete line of products and services. Let us help you feel and look your best!

Reuel Aspacio, MD , FAAD

4.1 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Las Vegas, NV |

Dr. Aspacio was very efficient and thorough! I love his beautiful office and professional staff! I have referred several patients there. Keep up the good work!

5 out of 5
- in Plainfield, IL |

Dr. Aspacio and his staff are caring, experienced and do quality work. They care about the work they do and they are the very best.

1 out of 5
- in Las Vegas , Nevada |

My appointment with Dr Aspacio was for hormone replacement therapy pellets? His office staff had me get my blood work prior to my appointment. After waiting an hour past my appointment time I was called back to an exam room. During a 5 minute discussion with the Doctor about my blood results and being told to wait another 90 days for the pellet my bill was $190. Furious was an understatement!!! Don't think I will be going back!!! Five minutes $190 REALLY?

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Dermatology
3.48 miles away
Dr. Jonathan G. Bellew, DO
Internal Medicine
0.72 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.