Dr. Reuben Henderson, DO

Dr. Reuben Henderson, DO http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Reuben Henderson, DO, Lansing, MI, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation • Male • Age 57

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Henderson

Dr. Reuben Henderson, DO
Are you Dr. Henderson?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 25 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 25

4.6 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
- in Lansing, MI |

I have been seeing Dr. Henderson for several years now. He has had me on the same amount of medications for the vast majority of this time. Recently I went to pick up my prescriptions. Attached was a letter saying he had been "red flagged" by Medicare and at least one other insurance company. The letter went on to say guidelines had been implements had been put in place if he wanted to continue practicing medicine. He have me absoulutely ZERO time to adjust and cut all medications off within 2-3

Flag Comment
5 out of 5
- in Perry, MI |

Dr. Henderson and his staff are amazing. He understands chronic pain better than any other doctor I have ever seen. I've been dreaming with pain for 20 years and I'm excited to see where I'll be a year from now, now that I have a Dr. that understands. I would highly recommend him to all my family and friends!

Flag Comment
5 out of 5
- in Potterville,Mi |

Dr Henderson is the most compassionate,caring physician I've ever had the pleasure to be a patient of. He explains things so in depth that you leave his office with a very clear understanding of your condition and his plan for treating it.Every question I've had about my health has been clearly answered, and I always leave his office feeling very confidant in his medical knowledge and his ability to treat what ever issues that I may be experiencing. 5 stars in every area of service! !!!!!

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Donald Stanton, DO
3.58 miles away
Dr. William Anderson Jr., MD
3.64 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.