Key things you need to know aboutDr. Espinosa:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Espinosa's Care Philosophy
Dr. Espinosa's Specialties
- View 1 specialty and 1 board certification
- Ablation for Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
- See all 10 procedures
- Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Aortic Aneurysm
- See all 24 conditions
More About Dr. Espinosa's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
- Scottsdale Healthcare - Thompson Peak Hospital
- 7400 East Thompson Peak Parkway
- Scottsdale, AZ 85255
- Scottsdale Healthcare - Shea Medical Center
- 9003 East Shea Boulevard
- Scottsdale, AZ 85260
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Espinosa
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Espinosa!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Espinosa. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Thank You Dr. Espinosa!
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Espinosa. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.