Dr. Renee Alexis, MD

Dr. Renee Alexis, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/9/5/395X4_w120h160_v2347.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Renee Alexis, MD, Plantation, FL, Obstetrics & Gynecology

Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology • Female • Age 47

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Alexis

Dr. Renee Alexis, MD
Are you Dr. Alexis?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.8
  • 30 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 30

2.8 out of 5

More Details

- in Miami, FL |

I DO NOT RECOMMEND this DOCTOR (OB/GYN) This doctor is very unprofessional. She is demeaning to her patients. She is very disrespectful. I am contacting the Medical Board on this Physicians. I feel it's my responsibility to warn other women about this doctor.I am so glad we have this web portal to communicate with each other. It's hard to find a doctor to care for our well being.

5 out of 5
- in North Lauderdale |

I love Dr. Renee Alexis. She is awesome. She is the reason I was able to conquer breastfeeding as a first time mother. She takes time to teach and explain your medical situation to you. So if that results in having to wait in her office to be seen I will take that any date over a doctor who is not personable and comes in your exam room and gives you a five minute visit.

-Ft Lauderdale, FL |

Terrible experience!! At first I waited 2 hours before I could see Dr. Alexis. She seemed nice at first appointment. Then she sends me to genetic counseling and it turns out I have placenta pervia and the specialist that saw me told me I?m not at high risk. However, Dr. Alexis decided she won?t take me anyway and instead of her calling me in person to explain her decision, instead she had one of her staff call me to say she wasn?t taking me. She left me with no recommendation to another Doctor.

-Ft Lauderdale, FL |

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.