Key things you need to know aboutDr. Anton:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Anton's Specialties
- View 1 specialty and 1 board certification
- Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Shunt - Insertion, Repair or Removal
- Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
- See all 12 procedures
- Acoustic Neuroma
- Brain and Nervous System Cancer (incl. Gliomas, Astrocytoma, Schwannoma, Medulloblastoma, Chordoma)
- See all 34 conditions
More About Dr. Anton's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
- The University of Arizona Medical Center - Diamond Children's
- 1501 North Campbell Avenue
- Tucson, AZ 85724
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Anton
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
The key to a successful appointment is communication. To get the most out of your visit, prepare ahead of time so you can lead the conversation with your doctor. These 7 tips will get you ready
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Anton!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Anton. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Anton. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.