Dr. Rebecca E. Stachniak, MD

Dr. Rebecca E. Stachniak, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/B/3/3B3Q5_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Rebecca E. Stachniak, MD, Plano, TX, Neurosurgery

Specializes in Neurosurgery • Female • Age 55

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Stachniak

Dr. Rebecca E. Stachniak, MD
Are you Dr. Stachniak?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.4 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Dallas, TX |

She answered all our questions. Very compassionate and caring, listened to our concerns. I have been an RN over 11 years and my husband, who rarely can get into the doctor, was beyond impressed. The staff was extremely friendly as well.

2 out of 5
-Dallas, TX |

Dr. Stachniak is a good surgeon. However, I have had migraines since my surgery. Her answer was that I would just have to live with it until the bone grew and fused in my neck. This could take from 6 months to 18 months. I requested she not use a synthetic material when doing my cervical fusion, but she would not use cadaver bone or my own hip bone. I explained to her that my body did not handle synthetic materials for fusions, but she knew "best". I am 9 months post-op, and suffering terribly.

5 out of 5
- in Frisco, TX |

Dr. Stachniak is one of the most patient centered and passionate physicians I have encountered in my 23 year career as a registered nurse. Over the summer, I had developed 3 herniated discs in my cervical spine and was referred to Dr. Stachniak by my colleagues at Texas Health Plano. She exceed my expectations in every sense and carries an unyielding drive and commitment to impacting medicine and helping her patients determine the best treatment.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Neurosurgery
Dr. Charles S. Chang, MD
3.99 miles away
Dr. Brent C. Morgan, MD
4.06 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.