Key things you need to know aboutDr. Bradford Jr.:
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Bradford Jr.'s Specialties
- View 1 specialty and 1 board certification
- Destruction of Lesion of Retina and Choroid
- Repair of Retinal Detachment or Retinal Tear
- See all 3 procedures
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- Aphakia and Other Disorders of Lens
- See all 29 conditions
More About Dr. Bradford Jr.'s Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
- Integris Baptist Medical Center
- 3300 Northwest Expressway
- Oklahoma City, OK 73112
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
- 4401 South Western Avenue
- Oklahoma City, OK 73109
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Bradford Jr.
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Bradford Jr.!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Bradford Jr.. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Bradford Jr.. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.