Dr. Raymond G. Tatevossian, MD

Dr. Raymond G. Tatevossian, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/V/L/XVLQ6_w120h160_v11040.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Raymond G. Tatevossian, MD, Burbank, CA, Pain Medicine & Anesthesiology

Specializes in Pain Medicine • Male • Age 41

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Tatevossian

Dr. Raymond G. Tatevossian, MD
Are you Dr. Tatevossian?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.9
  • 45 responses
  • 8 reviews
1 5 45

3.9 out of 5

More Details

- in Burbank Ca |

Very nice staff and location. Very professional office and overall great experience. Dr. Tatevossian is very knowledgable.

1 out of 5
-Encino, CA |

Dr. T was no good. I worked with him for five months. Constantly injected my lower back. None of the injections worked. He didnt care to try new treatment options. Worst doctor ever. Office staff just as bad. Don't just walk away, run.

- |

Dr. Tatevossian was very kind. He referred me to two very good orthopedists in the area. I was very pleased. Very professional doctor. Thanks Doc!

-Los Angeles, CA |

Dr. Tatevossian saved my life. I went to 3 different pain specialists about my neck injury and none of them knew how to relieve my pain like he did. I am now pain free and able to do my daily tasks without taking any medication. His staff and office are just wonderful. They make you life easy and always try to accommodate my schedule.

- in Sherman Oaks, Ca |

Dr. Tatevossian and the staff are simply amazing! I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a pain management specialist!

- in Glendale, CA |

Dr. Tatevossian was able to diagnose my symptom and make recommendations that involved a light-weight physical therapy followed by instructed stretching routine. I've been pain free for one year. Thank you.

5 out of 5

Very impressed with his knowledge base and willingness to consider my wishes for my treatment

- in Glendale, CA |

Dr Tatevossian is the best pain Dr as well as a great person. I recommended my client to him for a severe back pain. Before going to Dr Tatevossian, my client was barely able to walk and he would sometimes cry due to his pain. Once he started his sessions with Dr Tatevossian, he could not stop thanking me for the referral. His pain has been significantly reduced and his confidence is now back to normal. Thank you Dr.for taking care of my client!!

Featured Providers Near You

Dr. Martin N. Gorman, DDS
Gorman Dental
Dentist
9.93 miles away
Call (818) 201-2609 | View Profile
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.