Dr. Raymond I. Poliakin, MD

Dr. Raymond I. Poliakin, MD http://cdn.hgimg.com/img/prov/X/D/M/XDMLP_w120h160_v466.jpg Get a Free Background Report on Dr. Raymond I. Poliakin, MD. Malpractice, medical malpractice, sanctions, misconduct, credentials, and penalty or negligence information.

Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology • Male

2190 Lynn Rd Suite 300
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
OverviewPhone & AddressExperienceHospital QualityPatient Satisfaction

Dr. Poliakin's Experience

Research training, expertise and qualifications

Dr. Poliakin's Care Philosophy

Ideology My practice has been developing over 25 years to better serve the women of the Conejo Valley. I am a solo practitioner that treats each individual uniquely. Although I follow the guidelines of care, there is always room for the art of medicine which I routinely employ. My care is comprehensive and compassionate and implemented by me, I do not have to share my patients? medical care with an associate so I can always think out of the box. I understand and use all the latest and greatest technologies when providing my care to you, but ultimately it?s my clinical knowledge and judgment that I rely on to guide your care for a healthy future. I combine this with compassion and sensitivity. My patients know that my door is always open, that?s because I make my own hours. My personalized care has focused on the uniqueness of each woman as she transitions from adolescence to menopause. We Promise... To listen carefully to your concerns; to make a concerted effort to understand them from your own perspective; To demonstrate compassion in addressing these concerns and your needs in the context of your specific circumstances; To treat not only your body but your mind and spirit as well, helping you to integrate these elements to successfully resolve the issues at hand; To offer you the highest quality medical care based on science and the knowledge derived from my experience, credentials and certifications; To treat you with respect, understanding that you are a Woman with many missions in life, and to try to alleviate some of the present hardships you encountered during your journey. I Hope? To succeed in these tasks working together, collaborating with you as a partner in the address of your health care.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Vaginal Cancer
  • Vaginitis/Vaginosis
  • Vulvar Cancer

Background Check for Dr. Poliakin

• No malpractice history found for California.
  • No sanctions history found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.

• No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.

Awards & Recognitions

Graduated in 1975

Languages Spoken by Dr. Poliakin & Staff

Healthgrades

10 Steps to Pick the Right Doctor

Whether you need a primary care doctor or a specialist, these 10 steps will ensure you find the right doctor for you. View Slideshow

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.