Dr. Raquel Fernandez, MD

Dr. Raquel Fernandez, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-female_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Raquel Fernandez, MD, Torrance, CA, Pediatrics

Specializes in Pediatrics • Female • Age 37

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Fernandez

Dr. Raquel Fernandez, MD
Are you Dr. Fernandez?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 20 responses
  • 8 reviews
1 5 20

4.7 out of 5

More Details

- in Lakewood, Ca |

There are not enough words to describe how wonderful Dr. Fernandez is as our Pediatrician. Every appointment we've had with her she has been an A++ experience. Dr. Fernandez goes above and beyond to make sure that both of my daughters get the best care. She is very patient and never rushes through any of our appointments. I love that she makes herself easily accessible after hours. We love her so much that my new nephew is now one of her patients. She is overall one of the BEST in the South Bay!

- in Palos Verdes, CA |

Dr. Fernandez has taken great care of my two boys for five years, and I couldn't be happy with her. She is direct, clear, and informative but also warm, kind, and nurturing. She has given me tough advice whenever necessary and care whenever we need it. Plus, Dr. Fernandez is a mom too, so she "gets it." I couldn't recommend her more highly!!

- in Torrance, CA |

I can?t say enough good things about Dr. Fernandez. She has been so amazing with my two girls, and my oldest who?s four, actually gets excited to go to her doctor?s appointments so she can see Dr. Fernandez, shots or no shots. Dr. Fernandez patiently listens to my questions and responds with care and great insight. She's always been prompt with returning calls and reporting on lab results. She really knows her stuff, and she has a huge heart. I trust her completely and recommend her highly.

5 out of 5

Dr. Raquel Fernandez is the best pediatrician! We knew that she was the one we wanted to take care of our kids before they were born. My children are 3 and 1 and feel so comfortable with Dr. Fernandez. She always takes her time with us and answers all my questions. On numerous occasions she has even answered my questions when the office is closed. She is definitely a rare find. It's wonderful to know that my children are in such good hands.

- in San Pedro, ca |

Dr. Fernandez is always willing to go beyond her hours in the office when concerned about her patients' health problems. She truly cares about her patients. She is amazing!

- in Redondo Beach, CA |

Dr Fernandez takes care of my 5 year old and 7 month old. Both have had some health issues and she has made us feel at ease, explained everything, and was truly concerned for my children's health. She treats her patients and their families with so much loving care!

- in Redondo Beach, CA |

Dr. Fernandez is the best! Always takes the time to listen and she is very thorough.

- in Torrance, ca |

My whole family loves her!! Very personable, sweet, and thorough :)

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab