Dr. Randall D. Alexander, MD

Dr. Randall D. Alexander, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/N/6/YN6FP_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Randall D. Alexander, MD, Atlanta, GA, Orthopedic Hand Surgery & Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery • Male • Age 45

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Alexander

Dr. Randall D. Alexander, MD
Are you Dr. Alexander?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 101 responses
  • 11 reviews
1 5 101

4.8 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
- in Atlanta, GA |

Dr. Alexander was rather unhelpful in helping me with my elbow issues. While I appreciate him seemingly taking in interest in me and my life, he mostly reacted as if I was wasting his time medically. While my issue was bursitis, I was provided with little to no applicable information on proper management of the issue.

- in Marietta, GA |

Very positive. Concerned about my problem and clear as to the course of action he recommended we follow to address it.

- in Atlanta GA |

Friendly and thorough

- in Marietta, GA |

He has performed Dupuytren's Contracture surgery twice - once on each hand and involving both the palm and multiple fingers. His surgical skill is excellent and there have been no re-occurrences or complications. And the physical therapy staff is excellent in returning the hand to normal function.

- in Acworth, GA |

Dr. Alexander took great care of me and resolved my wrist issue after 2 other doctors couldn't. Thank you Dr. Alexander!

- in Dallas, GA |

Dr. Alexander was very thorough and made certain I understood everything regarding my procedure. His facility and staff are all top notch. If you need hand, arm, shoulder treatment, they are great folks!

- in Rome, GA |

Outstanding surgeon!!! Dr. Alexander has treated two of my family members. Both sustained significant injuries to their hands. My son-in-law lost 4 fingers in an accident. Dr. Alexander was able to reattach all of them. My son-in-law has full use of that hand today. Our story is nothing short of a miracle. We are so thankful for Dr. Alexander and Dr. Seiler!!

- in Atlanta, GA |

Dr. Alexander is EXCEPTIONAL!!!!!

- in Villa Rica, GA |

Dr. Alexander was recommended to me by the therapy department at Piedmont Hospital. He operated on me in September, 2015 to repair a torn bicep muscle and rotator cuff. The procedure went smoothly and now in mid-February, 2016 I have been released from further physical rehab therapy after five months of satisfactory and even enjoyable twice-a-week visits to the Accel Physical Therapy center in the Mirror Lake shopping center, Villa Rica, Georgia as fully recovered.

- in Jasper, GA |

Unlike most busy doctors, Dr Alexander was extremely caring and attentive to any issues I had after surgery. I am very pleased with the outcome of surgery for complete rotator cuff and bicep tears. The group also has their own PT department which is nice because all they work on is arms. I would not go anywhere else having been treated by this most excellent doctor !!!

Page of 2

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery
Dr. Jim Roderique, MD
2.02 miles away
Dr. D K. Kirkpatrick, MD
7.23 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.