Dr. Randa A. Bascharon, DO

Dr. Randa A. Bascharon, DO http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/K/V/3KVJ5_w120h160_v2166.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Randa A. Bascharon, DO, Las Vegas, NV, Orthopedic Surgery & Sports Medicine

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Female • Age 43

Randa Bascharon, D.O., Inc.
7281 W Sahara Ave Ste 110
Las Vegas, NV 89117
OverviewPhone & AddressExperienceHospital QualityPatient Satisfaction

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Bascharon

Dr. Randa A. Bascharon, DO
DR. BASCHARON RESPONDS - (Dr. Bascharon, edit your response)

This is Dr. Bascharon responding to the 02/24/16 Review

We appreciate feedback and because you have posted the same review on multiple sites, we will post the same response to each. I appreciate any time I am able to address a patient's or parent's concerns with them, and I try to address several steps to avoid any future issues. Sometimes insurance companies require a referral, which is often a difficult task to obtain despite multiple requests for it to be faxed. We have set up a team to reach out to the primary care office's referral department to expedite receiving the referrals once they have been made. I appreciate you allowing me to speak with you directly to review your concerns, and I look forward to meeting you at the next scheduled appointment. Thank you.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.5 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Las Vegas, NV |

Dr. Bascharon treated my difficult shoulder tear remarkably well. Following what turned out to be a four-hour surgery, my follow-up care was outstanding and I am recovering much faster than I expected. Pain is resolving and motion is returning. In another urgent situation for sudden low back pain, Dr. Bascharon returned my call from Hawaii on a Saturday and personally arranged for an MRI there, all completed within three hours. (I learned later that she was at the airport in Chicago.)

Flag Comment
1 out of 5
- in Las Vegas, NV |

I have never dealt with a more incompetent office staff in a doctor's office. This has truly been the most frustrating, infuriating experience I have ever had. Unfortunately, due to the terrible office staff, we never got the chance to meet Dr. Bascharon. there were many unreturned phone calls, lost fax referrals, rude office staff, miscommunication...I will gladly move on to another orthopedic surgeon recommended to me. He saw my injured 9yo within 48 hours. No 7 week wait!

5 out of 5
- in Las Vegas, NV |

Dr. Bascharon has excellent doctor/patient practice, and is very hands on. I personally find her to be the best Orthopedic doctor in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to the aforementioned, Dr. Bascharon's office staff are polite, helpful, and attentive.

Flag Comment
Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.