|Overview||Experience||Hospital Quality||Patient Satisfaction||Appointments & Offices|
Dr. Alsabeh's Experience
Research training, expertise and qualifications
- Anatomic & Clinical Pathology, 1995
- Hematology & Pathology, 1997
- Immunopathology, 1999
- Acute Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Polycythemia Rubra Vera
- Venous Embolism and Thrombosis
Background Check for Dr. Alsabeh
0 Malpractice Claims
- No malpractice history found for California.
- No sanctions history found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
0 Board Actions
- No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
Awards & Recognitions
Education & Training
- UNIVERSITY OF DAMASCUS / FACULTY OF MEDICINE
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center
- City of Hope Nat Med Ctr
Languages Spoken by Dr. Alsabeh & Staff