Dr. Cruz's Experience
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Cruz's Care Philosophy
- Family Medicine
- Family Practice, 1997
Procedures Dr. Cruz Performs
Dr. Cruz does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Cruz and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.
Conditions Dr. Cruz Treats
Dr. Cruz does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Cruz and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.
Background Check for Dr. Cruz
0 Malpractice Claims
- No malpractice history found for Texas.
- Sexual Abuse of or Sexual Misconduct with a Patient (3/14/2011)
- Action Taken: Suspension
Dr. Ramon A Cruz; License # K3703
Nature of Complaint:
The physician made inappropriate sexual advanced in regards to 4 patients. The physician’s actions demonstrate a pattern of inappropriate behavior, which is a continuing threat to the public health and safety.
The Texas Medical Board Orders that the physician’s Texas medical license is hereby Temporarily Suspended/Restricted.
April 8, 2011-Suspension Lifted:
The Texas Medical Board Orders that the physician shall be subject to the following:
- The Temporary suspension is lifted, subject to these terms and conditions.
- The physician shall not treat, diagnose, or see any female patients for any reason or in any capacity.
- The physician shall submit to and obtain the “Focal Evaluation,” an independent forensic psychiatric examination.
- The physician shall successfully complete the professional boundaries course offered by the Center for Professional Health.
- The physician shall comply with all the provisions of the Act and other statutes regulating his practice.
- The physician shall fully cooperate with the Board and the Board staff.
- The physician shall be permitted to supervise and delegate prescriptive authority to physician assistants and advanced practice nurses, and to supervise surgical assistants.
- The above-referenced conditions shall continue in full force and effect until the requirements listed above in numbers 3 and 4, are met.
- State: Texas
1 Board Action
- Inappropriate personal relationship with patient(s) (11/4/2011)
- Action Taken: Agreed Order with Terms and Conditions
- Summary: Please reference the following Document
- State: Texas
- Documentation: Download here (PDF)
Education & Training
- University Of The East/Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, University Of The East
- Graduated in 1991
- Wyoming Valley Health Care Sys
Languages Spoken by Dr. Cruz & Staff