Dr. Ramon Caballero, MD

Dr. Ramon Caballero, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Ramon Caballero, MD, Georgetown, KY, Urology

Specializes in Urology • Male • Age 56

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Caballero

Dr. Ramon Caballero, MD
Are you Dr. Caballero?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.9 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Lexington, KY |

I really liked Doc Ramon's interest in my health. He explained to me clearly how he was going to treat me. Also, all his office staff were very friendly and always answered by questions thoroughly.

Flag Comment
5 out of 5
- in Frankfort, KY |

Dr. Caballero is extremely competent. I spent well over a year with another Doctor who kept doing procedures on my kidney that were not helping but hurting the kidney. I saw Dr. Caballero and he read the paper work and checked me over. I had day surgery within two days. He knew right away the problem I was having. The problem was taken care of and my life improved. I tell everyone to see him.

Flag Comment
1 out of 5
-Frankfort, KY |

Ive been waiting almost 3 months to have surgery. All he needs to do is submit my records to the insurance company to get an approval and it's still not done!

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Urology
Dr. James D. Williams, MD
57.81 miles away
Dr. Jon Demos, MD
11.92 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.