Dr. Rakesh Ranjan, MD

Dr. Rakesh Ranjan, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Rakesh Ranjan, MD, Cleveland, OH, Psychiatry

Specializes in Psychiatry • Male • Age 57

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Ranjan

Dr. Rakesh Ranjan, MD
Are you Dr. Ranjan?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.5
  • 73 responses
  • 8 reviews
1 5 73

2.5 out of 5

More Details

- in Garfield Heights, OH |

Dr. Ranjan has a very good line of counselors, nurse practitioners, case managers and all other staff members. He also treats in addiction and the facility makes them feel proud to come out clean and live a normal life.

- in Medina, OH |

I would very much recommend this doctor to all who are looking for hlep in coping up wth your lives.

- in Medina, OH |

My experience with Dr. Ranjan has been no less than fantastic. I absolutely adore him and feel so safe and secure after talking to him. My son has had learning disability since a long time. Thanks to Dr. Ranjan and his team- he is now doing great.

- in Cleveland, OH |

I was very much afraid that my insurance would be a problem, but thank God Dr. Ranjan takes Molena insurance. Oh! Boy, I am so glad! I was so nervous when I met him the first time. I was scared that being totally honest with him may make him think badly of me. But I was honest and he was so kind praise the Lord. He was so understanding and didn't even make me feel like a loser. I did have to wait a while to see him, but it was worth it. I am on medication right now which is helping so good.

- in Garfield Hts, OH |

When I came to Dr. Ranjan, I found a listening ear. He helped get over my anxiety with the best medications and the best set of counselors.

- in Garfield Hts, OH |

I was passing by Charak and looked up online. When I walked into the place, I felt like this is the place I want to be at.

1 out of 5
- in Mentor, OH |

My appointment was at 10:45. An hour and a half later the doctor had left and we were told there was a person there that would be able to prescribe medications if need be. By 1:00 I had not been seen and was told that if I needed medication, I would have to come back. I had to switch my day off for nothing. Every other patient was waiting for hours as well and many left during the time I was there. No respect or professionalism!!!!

1 out of 5
- in Mentor, OH |

I came here over the span of 9 months and was being treated for bipolar, anxiety, and OCD in conjunction with sleep issues. I tried several combinations of medications to no avail and gave up on getting help completely. One year later, I am just now coming back to find a different doctor and try again. This impacted my entire life and was a horrible experience. The doctor is rude, short, and makes diagnostic and prescription judgement calls in under 2-3 minutes. The office staff is uncivilized.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Psychiatry
5.67 miles away
Dr. David Hahn, MD
Dr. Kristine Campbell, MD
5.06 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.