Dr. Raju S. Ghate, MD

Dr. Raju S. Ghate, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/C/7/XC73N_w120h160_v3658.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Raju S. Ghate, MD, Chicago, IL, Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 42

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Ghate

Dr. Raju S. Ghate, MD
Are you Dr. Ghate?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.5
  • 18 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 18

4.5 out of 5

More Details

- in Lake Forest, IL |

He took the time during surgery (2 hours longer than anticipated) to get my knee just right. It has been ten years since total replacement, and I can work out like a teenager, while I could barely walk before the surgery. Amazing.

- in Wilmette, IL |

My experience with Dr. Ghate has been excellent. Since my two knee replacements, I have recommended him to a number of friends who, in turn, have been extremely satisfied with their results. He has a great bedside manner, explains the knee replacement procedure in a concise and understandable manner. Dr. Ghate always takes his time with you at your appointments. His staff is also quite helpful and courteous. I couldn't recommend a surgeon more highly.

- in Mount Prospect, Il |

He has done both my complete knee replacements...he and his staff are excellent! Appointments are easy to get...wait times very minimal. His nurse is phenomenal...always returns calls, listens patiently, very reassuring and informative. He is an excellent surgeon and I felt very at ease and comfortable placing my life in his hands.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.