Dr. Raj C. Butani, MD

Dr. Raj C. Butani, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/5/B/Y5B5X_w120h160_v6038.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Raj C. Butani, MD, Bellevue, WA, Gastroenterology & Colon & Rectal Surgery & General Surgery & Surgery & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Gastroenterology • Male • Age 43

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Butani

Dr. Raj C. Butani, MD
Are you Dr. Butani?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.6 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Bellevue, WA |

I am a new patient at Dr. Butani?s office and so far my experience has been great. The staff is very pleasant, friendly and respectful of my time, during my first appointment they made sure to inform me Dr. Butani was running behind. I hate sitting at the doctors wondering what it taking so long and appreciated the heads-up. The consultation went smoothly, the doctor was very thorough explain my diagnosis and my treatment options, he also gave me plenty of materials to read regarding my health.

Flag Comment
5 out of 5
- in Bellevue, WA |

Dr. Butani and his nurse Karina were both very friendly and made me feel comfortable during my appt. Dr. Butani and His nurse Karina replied to me through the patient portal in a timely manner giving me great feedback, options, and information on my health concern. They are always willing to answer questions, and helping me develop a plan to get my health back on track.

Flag Comment
1 out of 5
- in Bellevue, WA |

Waited for an hour for him to show up. Recommended unnecessary procedures, (I did not have the symptoms he listed) He DID NOT enter the room in order to explain me the diagnosis after examine, how it should be treated, how serious it is etc. The nurse gave me some PRINT OUTS from wikipedia and said:"just read this". Prescribed drug which after my Premera Ins cost around $500.00 (my pharmacy recommended much cheaper alternative, even Vaseline would work) DISSAPOINTED! Do not recommend!

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Gastroenterology
Dr. Robert Wohlman, MD
Dr. Eric W. Yap, MD
Dr. George Winters III, MD
Same location as Dr. Butani
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.