Dr. Rahul Anand, MD

Dr. Rahul Anand, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Rahul Anand, MD, Fairfield, CT, Anesthesiology

Specializes in Anesthesiology • Male • Age 40

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Anand

Dr. Rahul Anand, MD
Are you Dr. Anand?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.7
  • 30 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 30

2.7 out of 5

More Details

- in Seymour, CT |

I have suffered from pain due to my herniated discs and permanent partial impairment of the spine for over four years, and no doctor has been able to help me find relief except for Dr. Anand. He educated me on what was going on with my body more than anyone else in a way that made sense to me.

- in Norwalk, CT |

Dr. Anand may have a lot of experience and knowledge but like others have said, he is rude, arrogant and condescending. I will not go back to him again.

- in Milford, CT |

Dr. Anand's medical skills may be adaquate, but his people skills are horrible. Very condescending. Lacks personality and compassion. Not what I am looking for in a PM provider.

- in Fairfield, CT |

I obtained an occipital block by Dr. Anands staff and did very well. My headaches are improved and can work full time. I was referred by my neurologist in Fairfield. This is a caring and effective practice.

- |

Dr. Anand treated my spinal stenosis at L4-5 with spinal injections. I have been better for over 3 years duration and continue to work in my 60's. He is an outstanding and caring doctor that is a TOP DOCTOR in the state of CT. There is no better, and if you want your life back you need to see him. Ignore the bizarre reviews by obnoxious people on this forum....

-Oxford, CT |

I recently saw this Dr. again for chronic back pain, a condition I have suffered with for years. He is uncaring, arrogant and downright rude. He belittled and shamed me due to the fact that I am on disability. I would not take my dog to him. Patients with chronic pain conditions need to be treated with compassion and understanding, NOT made to feel like they are useless. He ought to be ashamed of himself. He also criticizes other doctors as well.

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Anesthesiology
Dr. Thomas Bladek, MD
4.67 miles away
Dr. Susan Healey, MD
4.67 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.