Dr. Raghav Mohindra, MD

Dr. Raghav Mohindra, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/H/G/3HGR5_w120h160_v1041.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Raghav Mohindra, MD, Peoria, AZ, Internal Medicine & Geriatric Medicine

Specializes in Internal Medicine • Male • Age 38

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Mohindra

Dr. Raghav Mohindra, MD
DR. MOHINDRA RESPONDS - (Dr. Mohindra, edit your response)

Thank you for providing feedback. I have always valued my patients comments and feedback to continuously improve your experience.  If you ever have any questions or concerns please reach out to my office, staff or myself.  We are doing our best to provide the best possible experience.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.5
  • 110 responses
  • 14 reviews
1 5 110

4.5 out of 5

More Details

-Sun City, AZ |

I do not believe all the positive reviews, probably relatives. He seemed confused to me, did not listen, did not help, talked mainly about himself, seemed only interested in getting new patients but not helping ones he has. Would never go back. He has now moved out of Sunrise Medical.

- in Sun city |

Doesn't listen, promises to do things but no follow through, prescribes unappropriate Mesa and pain meds.

3 out of 5
- in Surprise, AZ |

the reason I changed to DR. Mohindra was that he said he retruns calls any time . He e mails and one time I ask three questions I he was not happy with that. . in the beginning he was great just the doctor I was looking for. Now he sends in his men nurses assistance and they act like the Doctor. I want to visit the doctor and not have to answer our reason for my visit to them. He is a good man and is very friendly. However I feel rushed now when I have an appointment.

-El Mirage, AZ |

Great Doctor!

-Arizona |

Dr. Mohindra did not listen at all, ignored patient's discussion of condition and concerns, and jumped to incorrect conclusions based on faulty assumptions and bias.

- in Glendale, az |

I love that I can get into see him when I need to in the times I need to I love his flexibility great doc keep it up

- in Peoria, AZ |

Dr. Mo is such a compassionate Doctor. I love his bed side manner and his knowledge. He is very responsive to our questions and always gets back to us in record speed. Thank you Dr. Mohindra for you're dedication and for keeping our family healthy and on the right track medication wise.

- in Surprise, AZ |

Dr. Mohindra is a great doctor who has an amazing PA working for him. His PA has extensive geriatric experience, plus the doctor still sees you! My visits now make me feel like I have not one but two great providers caring for me. Recently I was hospitalized and Dr Mohindra communicated with me through my hardest time making sure medications were correct. Best doctor around.

- in Peoria, AZ |

These responses must be written by dr's family. He is NOT available to you, as he promises. I have never been able to speak to him on the phone (1 year in practice), he prescribe a medication to which I a very allergic although there was a note in my chart to that effect, I waited six hours for him to make a promised house call, he never came or called. His office charged me for a procedure I never had. When confronted about the medication error, he ranted "I am not a doctor"

3 out of 5
- in Surprise, AZ |

Practice has changed since he added a PA. Very disappointed and will be looking elsewhere for care. Used to have great personal care, not anymore.

Page of 2

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Hamidullah H. Fala, MD
0.12 miles away
Dr. Lee M. Ugol, MD
Cardiology
4.55 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.