Dr. Raghav Mohindra, MD

Dr. Raghav Mohindra, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/H/G/3HGR5_w120h160_v1041.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Raghav Mohindra, MD, Peoria, AZ, Internal Medicine & Geriatric Medicine

Specializes in Internal Medicine • Male • Age 38

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Mohindra

Dr. Raghav Mohindra, MD
Are you Dr. Mohindra?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 102 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 102

4.6 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Sun City, AZ |

Had my first my appointment Dr. Mohindra. He was very prompt and on time. He took the time to listen to my concerns and was very helpful in giving me some insight as to what he thought my problem was. He did not hestitate to refer me to a specialist. I am looking forward to having a long term patient relationship with his office. The nursring assistant and the RA also were outstanding. Way a way to start the new year.

1 out of 5
- in Sun City, AZ |

You do NOT get to see Dr. Mohindra but rather you have to see his PA instead. This was not told to me before I signed up with him. This is apparently new this year. Dr. Mohindra stated that he will always come in AFTER his PA has done his exam/ information taking however the doc does nothing. Apparently all diagnoses, treatments, scripts are done by the PA....NOT Dr. Mohindra. I feel that this is deceitful and I do not trust this PA taking care of geriatric patients.. especially me.!!

5 out of 5
- in Sun City West, AZ |

Dr. Mohindra is very thorough, caring and available to answer questions or to provide follow-up. He is very willing to provide referrals to excellent specialists, as needed, and then coordinates the care for his patient. I already have and will continue to refer friends and family to him! My experiences with the entire office staff at both the Peoria & Surprise offices has been stellar!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Manoj Makhija, MD
Dr. Timothy Burns, MD
0.12 miles away
Dr. Mohammad I. Jamil, MD
0.28 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.