Dr. Rafael Mimbela, MD

Dr. Rafael Mimbela, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Rafael Mimbela, MD, Brownsville, TX, Pediatric Neurology & Neurology

Specializes in Pediatric Neurology • Male • Age 52

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Mimbela

Dr. Rafael Mimbela, MD
Are you Dr. Mimbela?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

1.9
  • 22 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 22

1.9 out of 5

More Details

- in Brownsville, TX |

I would not recommend him, he is kind of rude. I wanted to explain him something, and he didn't let me finish what I was telling him. I will not take my son to this clinic again. We were waiting for more than 3 hours.

- |

Extremely rude staff, we went to Brownsville ( scheduled) 3 times , we had to wait an average of 1 hr to 2 hrs , his staff never got the appointments right , they would schedule me in Brownsville when he was Edinburg and then the 3 rd time he wouldn't see us because I didn't have the physical referral , we called his pediatrician and he wouldn't take the fax the next day, we left fuming and so upset , the Dr REFUSED to see him, we left crazy upset then he tried to Bill me for NOT seeing him.

- in Brownsville, Texas |

I hate that this is the only neurologist in my area. The communication from the office is terrible. No one is ever on the same page. You have to wait well after your scheduled appointment time and then the Dr only spends a few minutes with you. I am very disappointed with this office.

- in Edinburg, TX |

Nurse never answers calls or calls back or staff secretary receptionists doesn't give messages always excuses that office manager is not in. The reception do not help at all getting a manager or nurse on line obviously if it was their child they would care! Worst customer service staff!!!!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Pediatric Neurology
Dr. Wilson Sy, MD
Pediatrics
46.24 miles away

Find Pediatric Neurology Specialists Near Brownsville, TX

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.