Dr. Raad Jajo, MD

Dr. Raad Jajo, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Raad Jajo, MD, Dearborn, MI, Psychiatry

Specializes in Psychiatry • Male • Age 61

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Jajo

Dr. Raad Jajo, MD
Are you Dr. Jajo?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 83 responses
  • 27 reviews
1 5 83

4.7 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
- in Detroit, MI |

Are you kidding me? Have all you people been paid for positive responses? Dr. Jajo is awful. I call him a breathing prescription pad. He doesn't care and doesn't want to listen to anything I have to say. I am looking for a different doctor.

5 out of 5

i love dr. Jajo, he is so far the best psychiatrist. He is able to discover what is the problem and how to treat it in a minimal time. I have excessive anxiety and depression and obsession since my childhood but i with dr. Jajo help i changed and improved a lot in less than two months. I also use to be very moody and get angry easily but now i feel relaxed and very confy.

- in Dearborn, MI |

Dr. Jajo has been treating my daughter for PTSD. After just a few months of treatment her condition has vastly improved. Dr. Jajo listened to my concerns and was able to connect with my daughter. She is happy and improving and I could not thank Dr. Jajo more for his intervention and treatment. His understanding and treatment of PTSD could not have been more on point. 5 stars for sure.

- in Michigan |

I absolutely love Dr. Jajo I have been seeing him for over 3 years he is the best. I will never see any other person but him, he listens to anything you need to say, he makes sure the medication your on works best for you and he is a very kind hearted person. He has seen me at my best and worst times and I will continue to put my trust in him like I always have been! I give him 5 stars! - Melissa.

- in Dearborn Heights, MI |

Dr. Jajo made me feel very comfortable. He has been very helpful and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great doctor.

- in Royal Oak, MI |

I have met many psychiatrist and Dr. Jajo was by far the best one I have ever met and would highly recommend. He was very intelligent in diagnosing and treating me, (my grandfather was a psycho psychologist). He was very attentive, caring, understanding and It was the best experience I have ever had with a psychiatrist and I have met many of them. I am very pleased with this doctor.

- in Dearborn Heights, MI |

I highly recommend Dr. Jajo for various reasons. Not only is he highly attentive to your personal thoughts/views, but he puts in a significant amount of effort to ensure you meet your desired goal(s). Dr. Jajo has helped me overcome the hardships I used to face involving severe social anxiety. He's extremely empathetic and understanding, I felt comfortable sharing my progress throughout the course of several months, improving my mental health -- I'm genuinely thankful for his help!

- in Macomb, MI |

Dr.Jajo addressed every issue and explained everything very well. The medication he prescribed worked fantastic for my issues. GREAT DOCTOR !

- in Detroit, MI |

Dr. Jajo took the time to really listen to me and my concerns and that was very important to me. He got me on a treatment plan that is working well for me.

- in Flat Rock, MI |

my name is Andy , Dr. Jajo is a very professional doctor ive been under his care for almost 5 years its time I tell others how much he had helped me I look up to him ALOT he has helped and stuck by me and my wife for very hard times, I cant thank him enough.... he will listen to your problems and trials and tribulations and lead you in the right direction if you need a good psychiatry doctor he will be there for you thru your issues and hes is 100% open ears, give him a try .THANK YOU JAJO

Page of 3

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Psychiatry
Dr. Wisam Salman, MD
4.6 miles away
Dr. Salomon Bazini, MD
1.06 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.