Key things you need to know aboutDr. Vo:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Vo's Specialties
- View all 2 specialties and 4 board certifications
- Ablation for Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation
- Aortic Aneurysm Repair
- See all 44 procedures
- Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- See all 39 conditions
More About Dr. Vo's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
- 12601 Garden Grove Boulevard
- Garden Grove, CA 92843
- Garfield Medical Center
- 525 North Garfield Avenue
- Monterey Park, CA 91754
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Vo
Be the first to evaluate Dr. Vo by taking our Patient Satisfaction Survey.
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Vo!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Vo. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Vo. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.