Key things you need to know aboutDr. Kokinos:
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Kokinos' Care Philosophy
Dr. Kokinos' Specialties
- Vascular Surgery
- View all 2 Specialties and 2 board certifications
- Carotid Endarterectomy (CEA) or Excision of Infected Graft
- Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy)
- See all 15 procedures
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
- Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- See all 15 conditions
More About Dr. Kokinos' Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Kokinos
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Kokinos!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Kokinos. Please note: Your insights will help other patients make informed decisions. Please note: it may take 1 business day for your survey response to appear.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Kokinos. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.