Dr. Phu V. Truong, MD

Dr. Phu V. Truong, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/8/7/287G2_w120h160_v16580.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Phu V. Truong, MD, Wichita, KS, Oncology & Hematology & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Oncology • Male • Age 42

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Truong

Dr. Phu V. Truong, MD
Are you Dr. Truong?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.1 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
-Wichita, KS |

Dr Truong dismissed us when we had questions about the recommended protocol. Not helpful.

- in Rose Hill, KS |

Dr. Phu Truong has been my doctor for 8 years. He saved my life! He is an excellent Oncologist and he didn't waste any time starting my treatment. I finished my treatment and then had a relapse. He was right by my side when I had a stem cell transplant . He was always optimistic and that gave me the courage not to give up. I have been cancer free for 6 years. He is an excellent dr and I owe him my life! He is the best doctor I have ever had! Thank you Dr Truong!

- in Wichita, KS |

I was referred to Dr. Phu Truong by my surgeon after being diagnosed with Stage 3 colon cancer 3 years ago. He immediately reassured my wife and me with an encouraging prognosis. His game plan was to treat my cancer as aggressively as I could tolerate. The chemo treatments only had to be adjusted one time to accommodate my comfort level. I am now more than 2 years past the treatment stage and remain cancer free! He is professional, talented and compassionate. Dr. Truong is First Class!

- in Wichita, KS |

Dr. Phu Truong has been treating my wife Debbie for 9 years. When we first met Dr. Truong she had just been diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer that had spread to all parts of the liver and starting to spread to the lung. He has always taken time to answer and explain all questions or his thoughts on treatment for her. I have a very high respect for Dr. Truong and have told numerous people about him. I highly recommend Dr. Truong and his staff

- in Fort Scott |

Dr. Truong has awed me from the beginning. I see him in Fort Scott CCK. He is compassionate, caring, his attention to detail and knowledge is unsurpassed. He immediately recognized a heart condition which would need to be addressed prior to Herceptin, and would have gone untreated had I not seen him. He referred me to "the best" cardiologist and my heart is growing stronger. Dr. Truong has saved my life already and if you want "THE BEST" Dr. Phu Truong is the man to see. He is awesome!

- in Independence, KS |

Dr. Truong has been my oncologist for 5 1/2 years. We consider him family now. He has wonderful bedside manner and truly cares about all his patients. He is educated on all the latest procedures and works diligently to keep his patients. He comes to Independence, Ks so the patients don't have to travel. I have never heard a bad word said about him. His nursing staff are all amazing and caring I would highly recommend him to anyone facing a battle with cancer. my husband and family love him!

- in Salina, Kansas |

When my mom was diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma 6 years ago we arrived to see Dr. Trough terrified. I will forever be grateful for the time he took to visit with us and the compassion he showed. After that first visit I KNEW that my mom had the best doctor! His knowledge of medicine and cancer treatment is exceptional. Beyond that you genuinely feel that he cares for the patient and family. My family has the greatest respect, trust, and gratitude for Dr. Troung!

- in Wichita, Ks |

Dr Truong is the most wonderful down to earth Dr I have ever met. He has been working with my Mom for over 6 years now with her cancer treatments. He talks to you just like he would a family member and he genuinely cares about his patients making himself available anytime of the day. You will truly not find a more knowledgeable and caring Doctor. I recommend him to anyone that I hear has cancer telling them they have to see him. We have been truly blessed that God put him in my mom's life.

- in Wichita, KS |

Dr Truong is my mothers oncologist and I could not recommend him more. He is so patient, informative, caring and educated. I trust him implicitly. He guided my mother through NHL stage 4, twice. With his care and expertise, she is in remission. There is no other oncologist I would send a friend or loved one to. He is also very involved in the community and gives back generously. We are so thankful for him.

- in Wichita Kansas |

Dr. Phu Truong has been my oncologist since I was first diagnosed with lymphoma in November 2006. Under his care since then I have beat cancer twice! His advice for a stem cell transplant in 2012 was taken and now 4 years out I am doing great! I was told by my primary in 2006 if I lived 5 years it would be a miracle. I have recommended Dr.Phu Truong to numerous individuals. I trust him with my life.

Page of 2
Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.