Dr. Phoebe F. Ho, MD

Dr. Phoebe F. Ho, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/C/2/XC2JY_w120h160_v18309.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Phoebe F. Ho, MD, Tacoma, WA, Obstetrics & Gynecology

Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology • Age 48

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Ho

Dr. Phoebe F. Ho, MD
Are you Dr. Ho?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.1 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
-Olympia, WA |

I needed to change providers at 30 weeks of pregnancy and Dr. Ho came highly recommended as someone who would listen to my concerns and treat me as an individual. We quickly built trust in each other to do our parts in the process. She trusted me and my ability to make decisions for my health and to take care of my body. And by the time I gave birth I had full trust and confidence in her ability to do what was best for me and my baby should any medical interventions become necessary.

Flag Comment
1 out of 5
- in Tacoma, WA |

I was referred to Dr. Ho from my GP after an irregular Pap smear. My procedure went fine, and Dr. Ho seemed ok at first, but once it was over, I was bleeding fron the procedure, she didn't even offer me a pad for the bleeding! When she came back in, she did not discuss any recovery with me at all, but instead informed me--without any solid test results--that I had HPV. When I argued and asked for test results, she said that she didn't have them, but that I definitely had HPV. Unprofessional.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.