Dr. Philippe J. Quilici, MD

Dr. Philippe J. Quilici, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/D/7/YD7Q8_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Philippe J. Quilici, MD, Burbank, CA, Complex General Surgical Oncology & Oncology & Bariatric Surgery & General Surgery & Surgery & Colon & Rectal Surgery

Specializes in Complex General Surgical Oncology • Male • Age 57

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Quilici

Dr. Philippe J. Quilici, MD
Are you Dr. Quilici?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.7
  • 54 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 54

3.7 out of 5

More Details

- in North Hollywood, CA |

Dr. Quilici is a fantastic surgeon. He answered all my questions, made sure I understood what to expect, and did my surgery so expertly that I didn't even need an aspirin for pain. I had full movement in the affected arm/side within a few days of the surgery and scarring will be minimal. I highly recommend him. He has a very busy office (because he's so good!) but he is well worth the wait. Office staff are friendly and very helpful.

1 out of 5
- in Torrance |

Dr. Quilici had three ORs going at the time of my surgery. I don't even know if he did my surgery or Dr. Tovar, who I never met. When I asked Dr. Quilici if he did my surgery, he avoided my question and did not answer it (like all questions). When I advised Dr. Quilici of past surgical problems prior to my surgery, he brushed them off with an arrogant "don't worry about it, I know what I'm doing". Post surgery, I asked him why my surgery took longer than the average... same answer!

- in Burbank, CA |

He is the most Knowledgeable and caring physician that I've ever been to. He cares first and foremost about his patients. He goes to great lengths to explain every procedure and when he is with you, you have his undivided attention. My husband and I refer everyone to him as we know they will be in excellent hands.

- in Santa Monica, CA |

Superb Surgeon. great skills.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.