Dr. Philip A. Stull, MD

Dr. Philip A. Stull, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/P/S/XPSJD_w120h160_v13044.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Philip A. Stull, MD, Aurora, CO, Sports Medicine & Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Sports Medicine • Male • Age 53

OverviewPhone & AddressExperienceHospital QualityPatient Satisfaction

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Stull

Dr. Philip A. Stull, MD
DR. STULL RESPONDS - (Dr. Stull, edit your response)

Dear Mr. Falk,

Your wait time at our office on 12/1/2015 was excessive and we have taken measures to reduce this in the future. The injections that you received that day in our office for your shoulder pain was not a surgery charge that was stated on your Explanation of Benefits. Blue Cross Blue Shield categorizes the codes for the injection and considers them as a surgery procedure, even though it was performed in the office. As for the staff, please know that we have addressed this issue with them.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.3
  • 36 responses
  • 7 reviews
1 5 36

4.3 out of 5

More Details

- in Denver, CO |

Dr. Stull is so friendly and knowledgeable, and he makes you feel like you are his only patient.

- in Watkins, Co |

Outstanding in every sense of the word! Had my knee scoped then full joint replacement. Minimal scar not one single problem. Dr. Stull is a god send. Excellent after care, bedside manner, etc. Having my second knee surgery with Dr. Stull not one fear going into it. Very Best Ortho doc I have ever been to.

- in Denver, Colorado |

Dr. Stull is remarkably patient, kind, & brilliant. I came to see Dr. Stull for a second opinion after a well known Denver Metro orthopedic surgeon came up short in evaluating and treating a severe injury to my Left knee with associated soft tissue injuries. Dr. Stull spent a great deal of time reviewing my medical history and chief complaints; I was impressed with His knowledge and patient-centered approach to medical eval and tx. I am six wks post op acl reconstruction and better than ever.

- in Englewood CO |

Dr. Stull is an exceptional orthopedic doctor who treated me in repairing my torn meniscus. I had very minimal pain after surgery and would highly recommend him. Not only was he very professional, experienced and respectful, he was also very personable and took time to listen to me.

- in Denver, CO |

Having shoulder surgery six years ago on my other arm, I saw an incredible difference in the technique and healing time. Dr Stull had a different approach than my other surgeon, who by the way I thought was terrific, and made an unpleasant situation extremely bearable. I am back to where I need to be in a very short time and will be able to continue golfing in the very near future. I can't thank Dr Stull enough!

- in Lakewood, CO |

I had AC shoulder joint reconstruction with Dr. Stull and would highly recommend him to anyone and everyone. He is a class act, caring thoughtful, patient, the list goes on. The first month (post-surgery) was a struggle and he made himself available every step of the way. Couldn't be more pleased with the outcome!

1 out of 5
- in Aurora, CO |

Went to office and was seen 45 minutes late on first visit. His assistant then had a smart mouth when I said "wow, I've been waiting forever". No explanation, just smart comments. Then got two cortisone shots in my shoulders and was eventually billed as having surgery. If giving you a shot qualifies as surgery, I guess my Walgreens Pharmacist is a great surgeon. Find another Doctor unless you like waiting and being talked down to.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.