Dr. Philip R. Lesorgen, MD

Dr. Philip R. Lesorgen, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/6/N/Y6N3F_w120h160_v11639.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Philip R. Lesorgen, MD, Englewood, NJ, Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility & Obstetrics & Gynecology

Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility • Male • Age 62

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Lesorgen

Dr. Philip R. Lesorgen, MD
DR. LESORGEN RESPONDS - (Dr. Lesorgen, edit your response)

I appreciate your time in submitting a survey.   If you received great service and attention, please tell a friend.  If you did not, please tell me or my staff.  We are committed to providing you with the best care possible.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 33 responses
  • 7 reviews
1 5 33

4.7 out of 5

More Details

- in Hawthorne, NJ |

Dr. Lesorgen and his staff were amazing in helping us reach our dream of having a baby! Besides being knowledgeable, they were caring and compassionate. We were actual people to them, not just just patients! I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Lesorgen. I would recommend this office without hesitation.

- in Bergenfield , NewJersey |

The staff at Dr.Lesorgen's office were great. They made me feel very comfortable, always pleasant, appointments taken on time. I highly recommend them.. And because of them I have a beautiful baby boy.

- |

Awesome doctor and staff! They were supportive, friendly, warm, and professional during the emotional ordeal that fertility treatments come with. They were there every step of the process... They explained everything - they were there when I panicked or when I was anxious. They were upfront about the stats and they never let me lose hope!!!

5 out of 5

Dr. Lesorgen made our family complete with a beautiful baby boy. I will always be grateful for that . I have recommended him already to two friends and I'm praying for success in their journey .

- in Park Ridge, NJ |

Dealing with infertility issues is not easy but Dr. Lesorgen and his office staff (especially Linda) were incredibly understanding and supportive and made a huge impact on what could be a difficult process. At every step of the way, they were there to help answer questions and provide guidance on next steps and courses of treatment. Dealing with these types of issues is very personal and you need people that you feel comfortable with and trust in helping you move forward. Highly recommend.

- in NJ |

I went to Dr. Lesorgen with one blocked Fallopian tube and an irregular cycle. Dr. Lesorgen took the time to answer all of my questions, and addressed all of my concerns. I never felt rushed or dismissed during any of my visits. He also took my wants and suggestions into consideration. After 3 cycles of AI and 1 cycle of IVF I conceived a child that was born healthy.

- in North Bergen, NJ |

Just perfect

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab

Other Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists Near Englewood, NJ