- Contraceptive Management
- Excision, Shaving, or Destruction of Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue (incl. Mohs Micrographic Surgery), Tissue Transfer
- Gynecologic Cancer Screening
- Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic
- Hysterectomy - Open
- Removal of Reproductive Organs (Hysterectomy, Oophorectomy, Salpingectomy, Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Resection of Peritoneal Malignancy)
- Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status
- Atrophic Vaginitis
- Carcinoma in Situ
- Cervical Cancer
- Cervical Polyps
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hematologic Abnormalities Associated With Pregnancy
- HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
- Intrauterine Growth Restriction
- Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
- Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
- Ovarian Cysts
- Pap Smear Abnormalities
- Rectovaginal Fistula
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Symptomatic Menopause
- Uterine Fibroids
- Uterine Prolapse
- Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
- Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
- Yeast Infections
Background Check for Dr. Korzeniowski
0 Malpractice Claims
- No malpractice history found for New Jersey.
- Substance Abuse (5/9/2001)
- Action Taken: Surrender
Philip Andrew Korzeniowski, MD, Lic# 59875
Nature of Complaint:
Dr. Korenzeniowski admitted a relapse into a prior substance abuse problem, had voluntarily agreed to immediately cease practice and enter an in-patient treatment program.
The Board ordered tht Dr. Korezeniowski be granted leave and must immediately surrender his license to practice medicine in the State of New Jersey for a minimum of 6 months.
11/14/01 Restricted Licensure.
- The Board ordered that Dr. Korzeniowski's license to practice medicine and surgery in the State of New Jersey be restored subject to restrictions.
- He may apply for reinstatement of his state and federal controlled dangerous substance registrations.
- He must refrain from any psychoactive substances unless prescribed by a treating physician for a documented medical condition and only after notification if first given to the PHP.
- He must participate in random urine monitoring supervised by the PHP and meet monthly with a PHP representative.
- He must attend AA meetings at least three times per week. He must continue in psychotherapy until such time as it is agreed treatment is no longer necessary.
- In no event should treatment be discontinued sooner than one year from resumption of practice.
- His therapist must report quarterly to the Board.
- He must begin regular attendance at family therapy sessions with quarterly reports to the Board.
- PHP to report quarterly to the Board regarding Dr. Korzeniowski's compliance and immediately report to the Board any relapse, positive urine screens or failure to comply with his aftercare program.
- His employer must report quarterly to the Board regarding compliance with this Order and immediately notify the Board if evidence of relapse or failure to comply with his aftercare program.
08/11/2003 ORDER GRANTING UNRESTRICTED LICENSE
Philip A. Korzeniowski, M.D. is hereby granted an unrestricted license to practice medicine and surgery in the State of New Jersey.
- State: New Jersey
0 Board Actions
- No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
Education & Training
- David Geffen School Of Medicine At UCLA, University Of California, Los Angeles
- Graduated in 1991
- Hospital University Pa
- Complete in 1992
- Hospital University Pa
- Complete in 1995
Languages Spoken by Dr. Korzeniowski & Staff