Dr. Peter D. Weiss, MD

Dr. Peter D. Weiss, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/4/L/Y4LKC_w120h160_v4660.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Peter D. Weiss, MD, Beverly Hills, CA, Obstetrics & Gynecology

Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology • Male • Age 58

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Weiss

Dr. Peter D. Weiss, MD
Are you Dr. Weiss?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 42 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 42

4.9 out of 5

More Details

- in Pasadena, CA |

Dr Weiss offers the "MonaLisa " procedure and I was lucky to be referred to him by a wonderful N.P. He made me feel very comfortable and we could speak candidly. I highly recommend Dr Weiss and his cutting edge procedure for many vaginal issues- The "MonaLisa". I just had my 3rd treatment and it has helped me tremendously.

1 out of 5
- in valley village, ca |

He had no compassion to my Bipolar Disorder & when I had horrible postpartum, he & his staff were completely clueless. He was so busy telling me about his celebrity friends that there was very little time for me. I saw him for 10 years & I watched him become affected. He was out of the country when I delivered & his replacement let me go 36 hours past when my water broke. I got an infection & the last 8 hours were without an epidural. My childbirth was a nightmare & my postpartum was laughed at.

- in Beverly Hills, CA |

Just wonderful. The practice is a clean, comforting, professional, warm environment. Staff are all lovely. We have the utmost trust in Dr.Weiss and all of the doctors and staff at his offices. Highly recommend!!

- in Calabasas, CA |

I have been a patient of Dr. Weiss for the past four years. He is the most amazing, caring doctor. He and his staff are warm, knowledgeable and approachable. He delivered my daughter three years ago. My husband and I are incredibly thankful to have had him there from beginning to end, we were taken excellent care of throughout the entire pregnancy and well after she was born. He is a rare find and I highly recommend him and his entire staff.

- in Pasadena, CA |

If you are looking for a knowledgeable,skillful,competent ,and a caring doctor,look no further. Dr. Weiss is the doctor you were looking for. By the end of my first appointment I had my ultrasound results and a plan to proceed with my treatment. He answered all my questions and put me at ease. Even though I have to drive a long way for my appointments, it is totally worth it. Friendly front office staff and Debra G. are so accommodating and supportive. Thank you Dr. Weiss + team! You rock!

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.